by Jen Brett
Dynamics GP 2015 R2, to be released in June 2015, has many new features and enhancements. It integrates with both Office 365 and Microsoft Azure, and is easy to use and quick to deploy.
Some of the great new features:
• Self-Service User CAL– a lower-cost self-service user type for light functionality. A named user applied per individual.
• Business Analyzer R7 – a tablet app available in the Windows, Android, and iOS app stores.
• Service-Based Architecture– Lower costs and tine needed for clients and partners to create and modify solutions.
• SmartList Designer & Refreshable Excel Reports – The ability to create new SmartLists without purchasing additional products.
• Workflow for Approvals including General Ledger Batch Approval, Payables Batch Approval, Vendor Approval, and Receivables Batch Approval– Workflow Approvals were previously limited to purchasing. Now you can set up workflows that don’t require outside components.
• Expanded Workflows– Streamline financial, purchasing, sales, payroll and project expense related approvals. This allows clients to accelerate business approvals and customize solutions.
• Identity Management– A single log in allows users to work seamlessly across Dynamics GP, Office 365, and other cloud-based apps.
Informed Systems, Inc. would be happy to assist you in getting started with Dynamics GP 2015 R2, or upgrading your existing configuration. Call us at 610-940-9840 or email us for more information.