Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 is now available!
Some of the great updates available include:
• A lower-cost self-service user type (self-service user CAL) for users only needing light functionality within GP. The self-service user CAL is a named user applied per individual.
• Business Analyzer R7, a tablet app available in the Windows, Android, and iOS app stores.
• Service based architecture to lower costs and time required for customers and partners to create and modify solutions built on Dynamics GP.
• Expanded workflows to streamline financial, purchasing, sales, payroll and project expense related approvals. These new workflows allow customers to rapidly customize solutions and accelerate business approvals.
• Single sign on through integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory to allow users to work seamlessly across Dynamics GP, Office 365 and other cloud-based apps.
If you’re considering getting started with Microsoft Dynamics GP, now is the time! New customers can save up to 45% for a limited time. Contact us today to get started.