Accounting Software Consultant
We are seeking a self-starter to support our growing customer base. The ideal candidate should possess previous accounting employment and/or experience implementing or working with financial software packages. College graduates with accounting emphasis will be considered. Candidates should be self-motivated and have strong problem-solving skills.
About Informed Systems:
Informed Systems, Inc. (ISI) is a premier ERP solution provider serving small to mid-sized businesses in the mid-Atlantic region. We deliver best-in-class cloud-based ERP solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics GP, and QuickBooks Enterprise. ISI provides implementation, support and advisory services to help our customers optimize their financial performance. Our philosophy is simple: we believe in building long-term relationships to drive value for our customers.
Located in East Norriton, PA, ISI offers a casual, friendly working atmosphere, as well as a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Visit our website at www.isisupport.com.
- Onsite & remote ERP software implementation projects for new and existing customers
- Develop and deliver customized end-user training
- Troubleshoot and support ERP software
- Design financial and operational reports
- Understand complex client requirements & document functional specifications
- Design/maintain project plans and ensure on-time task completion
- Provide regular project status updates
- Build strong relationships with customers and team members
- Participate in the sales process by identifying needs, demonstrating products and producing statements of work
- Consulting experience with Dynamics GP or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central a plus
- BS in Accounting, MIS, or related field
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Networking and Windows Operating System
- Experience in accounting, finance or related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Persistence, resourcefulness, and creativity to troubleshoot complex problems
- Recent college graduates with Accounting emphasis will be considered